All About Types of Anxiety Disorders
Situations, events, thoughts, words or objects can produce anxiety in the person, from here all types of anxiety disorders are derived. Classification of disorders and Mental illness are more by their types of presentation or their origins. Examples of frequently occurring mental illness and disorders include mood disorders, addiction disorders and eating disorders.
The most common types are:
The first thing to consider anyone who wants to treat anxiety disorders is that none of the treatments are miraculous. They require extraordinary sacrifice and a capacity of major improvement. There is plenty of treatments to overcome anxiety disorders, some of them are highly customized.
Anxiety is a common reaction to a perceived threat, which is experienced every day of our lives.
when controlled, stress is a necessary and important response that allows our body to the physiological changes necessary to meet that threat. But when stress becomes chronic and begins to interfere with the day to day, then anxiety disorders can occur.
What are anxiety disorders?
Anxiety disorders come to be the conditions where anxiety dominates the clinical symptoms and emotions such as fear and avoided felt.
Physical symptoms may manifest across body with involvement of the:
- Gastrointestinal tract (diarrhoea, cramps and dry mouth),
- Respiratory system (hyperventilation or a constricted feeling in the chest),
- Cardiovascular system (palpitations)
- Genitourinary system (increased frequency and urgency of urination or a loss of libido)
- Nervous system (fatigue, insomnia and headaches)
The American Psychological Association (APA) recognizes seven anxiety disorders:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder,
- Panic Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
- Social Phobic Disorder
- Specific Phobic Disorder.
What Are the Most Common Causes of Anxiety Disorders?
Video about Different Anxiety Disorders
Visit the Channel –> Click Here